Home
Wholesale Magnetic Jewelry
Wholesale Customer Application
US Wholesale Store
Canadian Wholesale Store

US Retail Store
Canadian Retail Store

Magnetic Mattresses

Magnetic Therapy Articles
Entrepreneur Articles
Research Articles
Legend of the Dragonstone

Free Wallpaper

Blog - Weight Loss
Blog - Alternative Health

Magnetic Bracelets
Magnetic Hematite Jewelry
Magnetic Supports and Insoles
Magnetic Dots
Almost Magical Magnetic Wand Privacy Policy

Contact Us
Newsletter Archive
Site Map

Links

« Home | Be Realistic about Weight Loss » | The Stairs or the Elevator? » | Raw Food - Avocado and Cucumber Soup » | Swimming - An Ideal Weight Loss Exercise » | Getting More Exercise Without Trying Too Hard! » | Raw Food Diet for Weight Loss » | Eating Less and Often: Does It Help Control Weight? » | Shopping and Lifestyle Tips for Healthy Weight Loss » | Low-carb craze leads to health awareness » | Research Links Metabolism and Appetite Suppression » 

Friday, June 02, 2006 

Two Weeks on Raw Food Only - 11 pounds lost!

I wasn't expecting such a good result! I had decided to spend a month on a raw food diet before trying to turn it into a weight loss diet.

For now I am eating exactly as much as I want to, and I don't think my exercise has been at a different level from the usual.

Today I've eaten 2 avocadoes, some almond butter, a handful of cashews as well as a lot of fruits including bananas, and salad items.

When I feel like a desert, and I do most days! I'm taking some presoaked dates and mixing them with raw cocoa and a variety of other things. chopped nuts, nut butters, bananas. It tastes very good. I have no desire for the sugar heavy chocolate bars any more. I think my raw ones taste better!

I also feel a lot more energetic in a way that is hard to explain. More alive I think is the best way to describe it.

 

Take Good Care of Yourself